Tuesday 23 April 2013

MY FIRST BLOG POSTING... EVER!!!


Date: 23rd April 2013. My birthday.

Old in age but new to this blogging world.

As the name of the blog suggest, this blog is gonna be about reviewing movies, specifically movies which I have watched in the cinemas. Local and international movies. If I have the time, I will review movies which I have watched on DVD.

Watching movies has been a long time passion and I am sure it is for many too. I have always liked indulging in conversations about movie trivias, dialogue, scene deconstruction, filming techniques, etc. My friends who know me since my teenage years dubbed me somewhat of a 'Movie Guy'.

During this coming age of social media, I admit to being a victim of its prowess. I embraced it (like the majority) and currently active on Twitter. On Twitter, I share a lot of my interest, particularly movies. Every time after I watch a movie, I would do movie review tweets and share my experience. Lately, I have been recommended to start a blog and share/discuss more about the movies I watch, hence the creation of what you are reading now.

Since this blog is inspired by the movie reviews I tweet on Twitter, I will maintain the same 'feel' as to what I share:-

- No movie spoilers that might ruin the cinema-going experience for audiences.
- Movie ratings being scored from a scale from 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest)

At least now I have more than the limited 140 characters imposed by Twitter.


Feris


No comments:

Post a Comment